Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Impossibly-Cool Cover Art: Eyes of a Stranger

A Slasher Film either needs a kick-ass Poster or an iconic villain.

For every Jason Voorhees, there's Evil Coach or Evil Janitor or Identical Twin of the Killer Who's Face We Didn't Show to SPOIL the Stupid Twist.

I haven't seen this Movie, but at least it manages to have a Poster to hide behind...
All I can see is Debbie Harry trapped naked in a Phone Booth full of Packing Peanuts.  What a weird Rorschach Test!

Seriously, I don't know the context or idea behind this, but...eye-catching.

The pay-off won't be worth it, will it?

One day I'll find out...

In the meantime, here's the original someone posted online...
I'm not sure how a Movie Poster qualifies as a Stock Photo, but...it doesn't now.  Yes, I also added more color to it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment