Tuesday, January 29, 2019

DCE-Hulu: Titans- 'Donna Troy'

After a busy week, I need to get back to this Show.  Will things take a turn for the better?
In a Flashback, we see Dick and Donna (called it!) as they hang around while their Mentors work.

So is this supposed to be following the Film Justice League and the Show is somehow set 15-20 years from now?
In the Present, Dick leaves- AGAIN- to go 'find himself.'  He vows to return and the others go out of the City.
Back in the City, he meets up with Donna, who's also 'retired' and works as an Artist.  Something weird happens that night, however, that makes Dick act.
After some trouble getting there, the group tries to awaken Starfire's memories.  Is that a good idea?

To find out, watch the Show.
A decent Episode that seems to be aware of the issues.  This one still has lots of problems for me.  I like Donna and seeing her Introduction is nice here.  I wish that they could introduce a new Character without splitting up the group though.  This keeps happening!  Seriously, add Characters to the group at once!  With that out of the way, I liked that they keep changing up locations.  They don't quite do enough with the Train for me, but I appreciate the effort.  At least they're honest about how Kory can't blend in like this.  More murder, so yea?  I will give them credit for the creative way that they got to setting up the Third Act with Donna- no SPOILERS.  I'm curious to see where this Plot Point goes.  Will Donna be important for the final Episodes?  Will she step up?  Will she realize that using her powers in broad daylight might not be the best idea if you're 'retired?'
Next time, we get...a Filler Episode?!?  It had better be good to satiate my displeasure!  See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment