Friday, November 7, 2014

Poor Bastards of Cinema: All Hallows Eve (2013)

After another delay, this Segment returns.  You can thank my post-Halloween viewing for that.

In the final Segment of All Hallows Eve, a woman flees from a seemingly-teleporting killer Clown.  After she has to ditch her car, she gets picked up by this poor guy.
The Clown has a car of his own- her's?- and pursues them still.  Why not?
He pulls up alongside them (since moving away is impossible, I guess) and pulls out a gun.
Faster than you can say 'Don't help people in Movies,' this poor bastard is shot in the head for helping the lady.
Random guy killed for just driving down a road and stopping for someone- that's a Poor Bastard of Cinema if I've ever seen one.

The lesson: people will get you killed.  Even kids.

I'll keep an eye out for more of these in the future.  They are out there- I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment