Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blatantly-Misleading AND Lost in Translation Cover Art: From Dusk to Desert

Danny Trejo is a working Actor.  He'll do anything.

Seriously, if you can throw together $10,000, he'll appear in your School's Play!  I hear that he's great as Mercutio.

You think I'm joking, but consider On Bloody Sunday.  Speaking of Low-Budget Films, here is another...
Looks simple enough and not worth mentioning.  However, this film is actually known as a much different movie over in my United States...
Kudos/Finger of Shame to European DVD Distributors for realizing that an American Family Film wouldn't sell there, but a cheap Horror Film with Danny Trejo would.  That's...clever?

I also like to note the stark lack of Trejo on the U.S. DVD.  It's like he wasn't the focus or something!

Thanks to Maynard Morrisey (of the less-viewed Horror Movie Diary) for the Pics and suggestion.  I knew that he was good for something!

No comments:

Post a Comment