Saturday, March 9, 2013

Project Terrible is Back!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the Terrible!

Wait, that's not right.  Hmm...still working on my catchphrases.

Anyhow, Project Terrible is back!

Michele- The Girl Who Loves Horror-, Bob- of Gaming Creatively 'fame'- and myself are going to be playing the Film Blogger Equivalent of Russian Roulette this Round.  Unfortunately, every chamber has a bullet it in, so nobody wins...but you.

Yes, our self-inflicted torture is your gain.  You will see fun- read: painful- reviews of such films as...

* Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie
* Seeking Justice
* Atrocious
* Meat Weed America
*And Many- at least 2- More

The Reviews will officially start coming out in April, but mine may end up early.  This whole 'no schedule' thing is fun for me, so we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, enjoy how I choose to torture myself.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with "Atrocious" which is atrociously boring :)
    Tim & Eric... well, there are many haters out there, but I thought it was pretty fun. A movie that starts out with Jeff Goldblum saying "Hi, I'm Chef Goldblum" can't be that bad :D

    ReplyDelete