Wednesday, April 25, 2012

7x7 Link Award for Me!

Someone else gave me an Award?  Awesome!  Let's get right down to the fun stuff...
Before I can truly accept this JPEG...I mean, award, I must follow through with some qualifications...

One Thing Most People Don't Know About Me...

1. For all of the films I've seen, there are a lot of classics that I haven't seen.  Stuff like Citizen Kane, Casablanca and Blade Runner.  I'm fixing the problem with the latter tonight though...

Links to Pieces that Fit the Following Classifications...

1. Most Beautiful: Fantasia 2000- Probably the classiest film that I've ever covered (at least, not ironically).

2. Most Helpful Piece: Hobgoblins 2- Say what you will, but I bit the bullet for you people.  Not that many of you were probably going to see it, but I made sure that you would NEVER ever want to, no matter how curious you may get.

3. Most Popular Piece: Eternal Evil of Asia- I never would have guessed this!  According to my Page Feature and the Bio-Metrics that the new Blogger has, this post has over 20,000 views.  Damn!  I didn't even think that 20,000 people in America had seen this movie, let alone my review!

4. Most Controversial Piece: Sleepaway Camp/Dead Snow- It's a tie here, but for different reasons.  In regards to Camp, my review and comments about the actress that plays the Aunt in the film got me Spammed with several angry comments.  In regards to Snow, I mislabeled the country of origin a couple of times, leading to some angry corrections.  My bad.

5. Most Surprisingly-Successful- Rumplestiltskin- A rip-off of Leprechaun by the guy who actually made Leprechaun?  A tiny monster riding a motorcycle to 'Get Your Motor Running?'  A film that kills off the annoying-comic relief character very early.  I'm surprised that you all cared.

6. Most Underrated Piece: The Mummy Theme Park- A movie this silly and with this silly title has gotten no comments?  Where were you guys?  This shit is crazy!

7. Most Pride-Worthy Piece- Scanner Cop/Scanner Cop 2- Say what you will, but I love crap like this.  It's ridiculous, fun and silly.  The fact that I've gotten to see both of them and drive up interest for them (no matter how little) makes me feel good.

Pass this Award on...

Given how much we love to hand each other Awards (i'm all for it BTW), I may be double-dipping here.  Here are some Blogs that I want to highlight...

1. Mondo Macabro DVD- This company has given me so many films to review, so this is the least I can do.

2. Atop the Fourth Wall- Linkara mostly does bad comics and not movies, but I do love them too.  As a guy who makes his money doing this (that would be nice), he could always use more traffic.

3. Freaks, Mutants and Monsters- I can never fault a guy for doing what he loves.  If you love drawing monsters, more power to you.  This guy sure does.

4. I Like Horror Movies- I don't know if I'd still be running this site without Carl's help and appreciation.  Plus, there would be no Project Terrible.  In case you don't already have this...

5. Botchamania- I love wrestling, no matter how silly it is.  Leave to one chap in England to make us all remember the silly, silly parts of it.

6. Wopsploitation- Silly name.  Fun blog.  Italians don't get off light here.

7. Horror Dose- I may write long-winded review, but this chap doesn't.  Variety is the spice of life.

Pass on the fun!  Pass on the JPEG!

No comments:

Post a Comment