Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random Shout-Out!

For those not following my blogs, I was wondering why my last one- The Top 12 Weirdest Japanese Movie Monsters- suddenly shot up in hits from around 190 to 2,000! I figured it out. I got me a plug from the site!

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/podcasts/tranmission-awesome/11253-taep32

In the latest Transmission Awesome video, they plugged me as one of the Awesome Blogs of the Week! Your first real internet plug is always the one you remember. If you guys actually read my site too, let me just say 'Thanks.'

Having actually listened to it, my Blog post is plugged by both Spoony (whose videos I love) and Paw (the music critic for T.G.W.T.G.). What an honor! I don't know what to say.

Oh and I have a new one coming out today. Just so you know...

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Bout time this damn site got some rightful recognition, now where are my comment buddies??

    ReplyDelete